Thomas cook inspires

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hum_drum

hum_drum
  • Happy Face
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 10:26 AM

I wasn't really too sure where to post this, but I figured this was the best place. (my apologies if the following has been posted before!)

Thomas cook have set up their own site which shows videos of resorts and hotels around Cuba including the Cayos, Varadero and Holguin regions.

Go to www.thomascookinspires.com and follow the scroll down menu on the left and enjoy.

Good to look at during the 'summer' in the U.k. :congratsthumsmiley:

#2 Doreen J

Doreen J
  • Admin/Moderator
  • 5,373 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 11:35 AM

View Posthum_drum, on Jul 28 2007, 11:26 AM, said:

I wasn't really too sure where to post this, but I figured this was the best place. (my apologies if the following has been posted before!)

Thomas cook have set up their own site which shows videos of resorts and hotels around Cuba including the Cayos, Varadero and Holguin regions.

Go to www.thomascookinspires.com and follow the scroll down menu on the left and enjoy.

Hum Drum:

Many thanks for that helpful link, which I'll add to the "A - Z" Ref Index under "Tour Operators". I haven't checked it out yet, but know that it must be a great site to deserve your recommendation. We like to have all the Tour Operator websites listed, but for the UK and other "overseas" companies, we need co-operation like yours! :congratsthumsmiley:

Keep Smilin, Amigo!

Doreen B i g  G r i n

Read all about our "HAPPY FACE Filosophy" & history by clicking here!

* Our forum is dependent upon resort comments & reviews! *
* Thank You for sharing yours!*

#3 Doreen J

Doreen J
  • Admin/Moderator
  • 5,373 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 11:35 AM

View Posthum_drum, on Jul 28 2007, 11:26 AM, said:

hum_drum:

Many thanks for that helpful link, which I'll add to the "A - Z" Ref Index under "Tour Operators". I haven't checked it out yet, but know that it must be a great site to deserve your recommendation. We like to have all the Tour Operator websites listed, but for the UK and other "overseas" companies, we need co-operation like yours! :congratsthumsmiley:

EDIT:

OK Amigo! We had "Airlines & Tour Operators" listed on the same page under "A" for - - - "Airlines and Tour Operators". I have now added a new link under "T" - "Tour Operators and Airlines" , as a cross reference. Although the Thomas Cook website is there, the one you found wasn't - but is now. :winkgood:

As you suggested, I clicked on the left of that link for "Cuba" - and found the wonderful audio / video introduction.

Grateful thanks again!

Keep Smilin,!

Doreen B i g  G r i n

* Our forum is dependent upon resort comments & reviews! *

#4 Carole

Carole
  • Admin/Moderator
  • 4,767 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 02:50 PM

View Posthum_drum, on Jul 28 2007, 09:26 AM, said:

Great promotional link, thanks for sharing! I'm sure your UK compatriots will be most grateful! B i g  G r i n

I enjoyed watching the short videos of each hotel. Seeing those gorgeous beaches again makes me want to be there SO badly, especially being stuck here in the big city with the heat wave we are experiencing these days! :sun2: :sweatingbullets:

I noticed that the Melia Las Dunas is not included the CAYOS section.

Carole s m i l e
Carole ~~

* Our forum is dependent upon travel comments & hotel reviews! *

#5 ColombiaLTC

ColombiaLTC
  • GOLD Happy Face
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 02:39 PM

Thomas Cook TV has frequent Cuba shows but as the EPG (programme guide/listings) is screwed up you can't ever tell when they're on (at least on Freeview). As it turns out, the videos on that site are the same ones that they show to promote the resorts on TCTV. Thanks for sharing!
Sol Cayo Coco: March 2006
Melia Cayo Coco: October 2006, October 2007, January 2008, April 2008, July 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users